Players who crave more action at a quicker pace or have a short attention span can find both at GGPoker. GGPoker has introduced its players to some rapid poker action with the debut of the “Rush & Cash” poker format.
The site presents a unique take with its version of fast-fold poker. Rush & Cash features no waiting between hands, offers plenty of fun and excitement and a shot at some big rewards.
How Rush & Cash works
Rush & Cash mostly operates like a traditional Texas Hold’em game. However, things change when players fold. Players can click the “Rush” button and immediately play another hand against different opponents.
Players don’t even have to wait for the previous hand to play out to switch tables.
Cash Drops add an extra layer of appeal for Rush & Cash
GGPoker has also thrown in some added value for players as well. Special “Cash Drops” reward Rush players with the equivalent of 65 percent rakeback. So, for players who choose this format, there is a nice, extra financial incentive.
At the beginning of randomly selected hands, chips rain down onto the table and go directly into the pot. Players can win amounts from 10 to 500 big blinds.
The smaller Cash Drops will go into the pot of the current hand. GGPoker will divide the larger Drops among all players at the table and add the funds directly to each player’s stack. So, players gain an excellent chance at building that bankroll.
Get in on the Rush & Cash action
Ready to give Rush & Cash a shot? Here a few things to keep in mind:
- A player can “Rush” to a new table any time, even if it’s not his or her turn to act, as long as that player is facing a bet.
- GGPoker seats players randomly for each hand in Rush & Cash
- On the other hand, all players will be seated on the button an equal number of times the more they play.
- Rush & Cash games do come with all-in insurance.
- Players may not run multiple boards in these poker games.
- Traditional small and big blind rotations are not used in Rush & Cash games. Each player pays an ante, and the player on the button pays a “button blind.”
- All Rush & Cash games are played in renminbi (¥), but players can enter the game with a US dollar balance. Dollars will be converted automatically into renminbi as players enter Rush & Cash games.
The blind/ante breakdown
|Button Blind||Buy-in||Rake Per Hand|
|¥0.10||¥5 – ¥25||1/6 Button Blind per Player|
|¥1||¥50 – ¥150|
|¥10||¥500 – ¥1500|
No rake will be taken from hands with 5 or less players!
The post Feel The Rush: GGPoker Debuts Fun New Rush & Cash Game appeared first on .